We invite you to see what all the buzz is about! Please click here to JOIN US TODAY!
TAHIT members include interpreters, translators, trainers, language program administrators, healthcare providers, educators, language company staff and many other language access advocates. Membership dues of Individual members are $40/year and dues for Organizational members are $120/year.
Dues can be paid by check, money order, paypal or with any major credit card. All members must submit an online membership application, which can be accessed here.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to TAHIT Members Only Page
- One subscription to the TAHIT listserv
- Subscription to the TAHIT quarterly newsletter
- Entry into the online TAHIT membership directory
- Discounts on professional development opportunities (for up to 5 attendees for organizational members)
- Discount on on Annual Educational Symposium registration (for up to 5 attendees for organizational members)
- Right to vote in TAHIT elections
- Right to participate on committees and run for board positions
- Access to TAHIT's Facebook and LinkedIn Communities
- TAHIT Membership pin
- State-level lobbying for Language Access and its professionals
- Resources for workplace improvement and best practices
- Stakeholder advocacy for national certification
- Meet-and-Greets & Networking opportunities
- Access to CEUs through educational events and webinars
- Many other benefits!
JOIN TAHIT TODAY!